[gdal-dev] Removing trailing decimals from contour labels of shape files

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Sat May 15 09:50:28 PDT 2021

Hi,

You may ask help from mapserver-users for the Mapserver side. It is possible
to format the labels by expressions. See the example in
https://mapserver.org/mapfile/class.html#class

"More advanced Expressions can be used to specify the labels. Since version
6.0, there are functions available for formatting numbers:

TEXT ("Area is: " + tostring([area],"%.2f"))"

-Jukka Rahkonen-

GDAL - Dev mailing list wrote