[gdal-dev] gdaldem color-relief -exact_color_entry results in RGB 000

Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca
Tue May 18 08:47:10 PDT 2021

A guess; the tiff is actually stored as 32 bit float so the values have decimals, and thus don’t exactly match the colour table. Maybe the Qgis layer is set to report without decimals?

Hmm, maybe not. Something similar was reported in GIS stack a few years ago:
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/197660/gdaldem-exact-color-matching-fails

Matt
Geomatics Analyst | Environment | T 867-667-8133 | Yukon.ca