[gdal-dev] Freenode IRC taken over(was Fwd: [SAC] [Hosting] OSUOSL IRC channels moving to irc.libera.chat)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu May 20 11:07:12 PDT 2021

But... the cool thing is you don't need to register at matrix.org to be able to use other matrix servers.

As Sandro says: your osgeo.org-id should also be a valid (osgeo)-matrix id, at least to communicate with osgeo users, but for what I know also with matrix.org-user accounts.
And just like different email accounts (from different domains/providers) you can have different matrix identities.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

Ps: also okay to move to libra off course