[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.4.0 RC3 available

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Nov 4 05:30:18 PDT 2021

Hi,

a ultimate RC3 whose only change w.r.t RC2 is to fix a build issue in
the DGNv8 driver (that depends on the proprietary ODA Teigha library, so
only affects a subset of users)

Updated links:

   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.4.0/gdal-3.4.0rc3.tar.xz
   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.4.0/gdal-3.4.0rc3.tar.gz