[gdal-dev] Building Gdal with C++ Visual Studio 2019 - Error Linking.

Hugh Kelley hghklly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:02:24 PST 2021

At the risk of demonstrating my ignorance, if you're using visual studio
c++ because you're confined to a windows OS, you may have an easier time
switching to windows subsystem for Linux. Its easily set up and allows you
to run a Ubuntu vm from a windows machine. It nicely integrates with vs
code as well. Compiling things on windows is a nightmare in my experience.