[gdal-dev] Building Gdal with C++ Visual Studio 2019 - Error Linking.

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Nov 12 07:13:35 PST 2021

Please also see the BuildHints wiki, as many of us were contributing
there steps for Windows and other GDAL drivers over the years:
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildingOnWindows. Today it's still a
gold mine of tips and configure steps that are key to making it all work
together.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training