[gdal-dev] Compilation error gdal / git

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 00:55:46 PDT 2021

I've had a quick look at what it would take to upgrade for autoconf >=
2.70 compatibility, and it is beyond what I am ready to invest,
especially given that part of the code is on the road to be phased out
due to the switch to cmake. Your best/only option is to uninstall your
apt supplied autoconf and apt install autoconf2.69

regards,