[gdal-dev] Gdal-dev mail archive search sites?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 14 09:28:23 PDT 2021

Hi Matt!

I just use Google search to query the archives:
- goto https://google.ca
- in the search box enter:    site:lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/
yoursearchterm

This may not always contain the latest archives (depending on the speed
of Google-mothership bots), but I find it very helpful.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training