[gdal-dev] Motion: Approve Nyall Dawson as a contracted GDAL maintainer

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Sep 14 11:16:33 PDT 2021

+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: gdal-dev <gdal-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Howard Butler
Lähetetty: tiistai 14. syyskuuta 2021 17.59
Vastaanottaja: gdal dev <gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Aihe: [gdal-dev] Motion: Approve Nyall Dawson as a contracted GDAL maintainer

Dear PSC,

As a result of our fundraising activity and development of NumFOCUS as a financial conduit, it is my pleasure to put forward a motion to approve Nyall Dawson as a contracted GDAL maintainer for the year 2021-2022 beginning on October 1st, 2021 and ending September 30th, 2022.

Details of the maintenance tasking and duties can be found at the previously approved RFC 83 https://gdal.org/development/rfc/rfc83_use_of_project_sponsorship.html

The terms of the contract are for a maximum of 500 hours at 90 €/hr.

Howard

PS I will coordinating the contracting activity in my role as the GDAL NumFOCUS contracting liaison, with Frank Warmerdam acting as the secondary. Please contact us directly with any comments or concerns.