[gdal-dev] JPEG2000 via range request

Norman Barker norman.barker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:44:53 PDT 2022

I wrote the original jpipkak driver years ago and it a driver I would
suggest for deprecation but I am no longer involved in j2k development to
know how much it is being used.

You will need a jpip server to use the jpip client. Wavelets are different
to cogs and you will get the benefits of progressive display.

Norman