[gdal-dev] Motion: Approve Even Rouault as a contracted GDAL maintainer for 2022-2023

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Sat Aug 27 05:42:37 PDT 2022

Dear PSC,

It has come to my attention that Even's term as a GDAL Maintainer officially ended 31 JUL 2022. I propose that we extend him for another year from 01 AUG 2022 to 31 JUL 2023 under the previous terms and conditions.

Although a small formality, we should make sure to keep a small bit of process around these things.

/me starts with +1

Howard

PS, expect a GDAL Sponsorship Annual Report next week.