[gdal-dev] ogr gml Box handling

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Dec 22 05:19:45 PST 2022

Hi,

Sorry but I do not understand at all what you want to do. Would you, if you read your question?
Do you have some GML data that has a bounding box for each feature and you would like to convert the bbox into something? Would that be a second geometry for the attribute if the target format supports multiple geometries? Or an attribute that contains the bbox expressed as WKT of GeoJSON? Please give complete GML test data sample and an example about  what would be the ideal result.

In your example the bounding box seems to be a point so probably the data contains also just one point but probably you want to deal with more generic data.

-Jukka Rahkonen-