[gdal-dev] solved/ problem with wrong corner coordinates in a projected raster

Sam McClatchie smcclatchie at fishocean.info
Thu Dec 22 22:28:16 PST 2022

Hello Jukka

Thank you for that explanation and solution. It makes perfect sense, was
easy to correct in my code, and fixed the problem.

Greatly appreciated,

Sam

email signature Sam McClatchie (fisheries oceanographer)
& Elena Turin (accounting & auditing)
FishOcean Enterprises Ltd
<https://www.nzbn.govt.nz/mynzbn/nzbndetails/9429049352344/?sw=>
www.fishocean.info <http://www.fishocean.info>
38 Upland Rd, Huia, Auckland 0604, New Zealand
cell: 027 752 8495
[Zethalia]

The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain,
the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a
beach.
I have heard them all, and of the three elemental voices,
that of ocean is the most awesome, beautiful and varied.

Henry Beston, The Outermost House: A Year of Life on the Great Beach of
Cape Cod