[gdal-dev] How to fix path for gdal .py scripts in Anaconda-Windows?

Matt Wilkie maphew at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 22:04:18 PST 2022

On 2022-01-12 4:40 p.m., Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca wrote:

> Also see OSGEO4W make-bat-for-py.bat
> <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/17>. Old but still works. ;-)

Upon reflection it seems to me that both of these are work arounds for
not having regular python wrapper executables created. Now that we can
`pip install gdal-utils` perhaps it's better to use pip to create the
wrappers. I have a little bit of experience with that and am will to
tackle the necessary changes to setup.py. What do you think?

--
matt