[gdal-dev] Adding OSGEO4W and gisinternals docs in install doc?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:19:09 PST 2022

For gisinternals, the entire build including the dependencies is controlled
by a single Makefile
<https://github.com/gisinternals/buildsystem/blob/master/Makefile> which
controls the builds of the dependencies including how to obtain them from
the source repositories. The makefile also contains the necessary tweaks
that had to be applied in a dependency if that required for a successful
build.

Best regards,

Tamas

Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. febr.