[gdal-dev] Fwd: DOI for the GDAL project / Springer Handbook of Geoinformatics

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jan 12 13:06:35 PST 2022

ok, based on the various input, I gave a try at the system.

- https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/5101 adds a .zenodo.json file. I've
taken the 16th top committers according to github. If folks want to be
removed or added or have their information modified (I've looked orcid
identifiers quickly so I may have missed folks), please add comments in
the ticket, or better create a pull request  to amend it

- I've used the sandbox.zenodo.org system and create a dummy release in
my fork to check that it works properly:
https://sandbox.zenodo.org/account/settings/github/repository/rouault/gdal
(do not use the DOI from there. it is just dummy)

Even