[gdal-dev] Nodata is None, but still has blanks?

Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca
Mon Jan 17 16:38:06 PST 2022

I'm confused. The attached image has no Nodata, but when dropped into Qgis and ArcGIS large areas are still drawn transparently, and there is no 4th band for a mask or alpha. How is this happening?

(I'm trying to get completely rid of all Nodata and Mask info, so as to start over creating one of those from blank slate).

Matt Wilkie
Geomatics Developer & Administrator
Environment | Technology, Innovation and Mapping
T 867-667-8133 | Yukon.ca<http://yukon.ca/>
Hours: 08:30-16:30, Mon-Wed: Office, Thu: Remote, Fri: Away.