[gdal-dev] Fwd: DOI for the GDAL project / Springer Handbook of Geoinformatics

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Thu Jan 20 06:37:06 PST 2022

Hi,

FYI here's the confirmation by Zenodo about the combined use of manual and automated software versioning:

"It is possible to link manual releases to the GitHub integration automated workflow.
You can go ahead and publish the two manual releases and share them here.
We will then link them to the equivalent GitHub repositories so that when you activate the integration new versions will continue under the same Concept DOIs of the manual releases"

-> the two repos being referred to are PROJ and GDAL.

I will not be ablé to act on this as I do not have admin access to neither the GDAL nor the PROJ repo.

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>