[gdal-dev] cmake status update - 99% good news!

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís jluis at ualg.pt
Mon Jan 24 16:27:20 PST 2022

Hi,

I made also an attempt on Windows and so far my findings are:

The docs say that the PROJ variables should be

PROJ_INCLUDE_DIR
PROJ_LIBRARY_RELEASE

But the lib var must in fact be

PROJ_LIBRARY

Couldn't yet find a way to build with HDF5, ECW and MRSID, which I can do with no problems with the current nmake solution.
For the rest, I haven't test anything but it builds fine and a quick `Dependency` analysis shows no issues.

Joaquim