[gdal-dev] Motion: grant github commit rights to Nyall Dawson

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Jan 25 15:34:13 PST 2022

Hi,

I'd like to motion to grant github commit rights to Nyall. We don't have
much people currently doing reviews of pull requests and pressing the
"Merge" button, and Nyall is definitely in a capacity of fulfilling this
responsibility, at least in the areas where he fills comfortable. His
own pull requests are of excellent quality and he's one of the few to
review my work.

Starting with my +1

Even