[gdal-dev] Motion: grant github commit rights to Nyall Dawson

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Jan 25 23:50:57 PST 2022

+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: gdal-dev <gdal-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Even Rouault
Lähetetty: keskiviikko 26. tammikuuta 2022 1.34
Vastaanottaja: gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: [gdal-dev] Motion: grant github commit rights to Nyall Dawson

Hi,

I'd like to motion to grant github commit rights to Nyall. We don't have much people currently doing reviews of pull requests and pressing the "Merge" button, and Nyall is definitely in a capacity of fulfilling this responsibility, at least in the areas where he fills comfortable. His own pull requests are of excellent quality and he's one of the few to review my work.

Starting with my +1

Even