[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.5.1 RC1 available

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Tue Jun 28 04:56:26 PDT 2022

Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com> writes:

> https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.5.1/gdal-3.5.1rc1.tar.xz

This built within pkgsrc, with no changes to the set of installed files
(our PLIST file), and just a micro shlib bump.  Note that I am still
building pkgsrc with autoconf.

autotest seems as ok as it's been on my system, so not a concern about
this RC:
  = 3 failed, 8010 passed, 1750 skipped, 2 xfailed, 28 warnings in 676.58s (0:11:16) =

qgis (without being rebuilt, which should be ok because 3.5.1 is not an
ABI change from 3.5.0) started up and loaded a bunch of layers,
geopackage vector and raster (tiff) with no issues.