[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.4.3 RC1 available

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Sun May 1 05:48:06 PDT 2022

Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com> writes:

>   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.4.3/gdal-3.4.3rc1.tar.xz

On NetBSD 9 amd64 with all prereqs from pkgsrc:

  - locally updated pkgsrc to the above tarball as if released
  - built and installed the base lib and the python packages.
  - updated gdal git to release/3.4 and ran tests

Test results:

  FAILED ogr/ogr_wkbwkt_geom.py::test_ogr_wkbwkt_test_broken_geom - AssertionEr...
  FAILED gdrivers/envi.py::test_envi_truncated - assert 0 == 2315
  = 2 failed, 7907 passed, 1561 skipped, 2 xfailed, 28 warnings in 606.34s (0:10:06) =
  100 - done.

which all things considered I call a successful run, and as good as I've seen.

Also I opened a project in qgis and I see data from a geopackage.

So RC1 seems totally ok to me.