[gdal-dev] Normalized/laundered field names

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri May 13 10:27:32 PDT 2022

Hi,

this comes from https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4458

The full list of laundered field name is at
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/94625cba3367c5709175e5b7a037febe737742f0/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/filegdb/FGdbUtils.cpp#L522

There's a hidden -lco LAUNDER_RESERVED_KEYWORDS=FALSE layer creation
option (will only work if you just created the layer. to be opposed to
updating an existing one) to disable this, but this might apparently
cause issues with ArcMap. At least it did in the past

Even