[gdal-dev] Specify Grid Rotation for gdal.Warp() with Geolocation Arrays

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:57:51 PDT 2022

well, the map projection does this - there are many possibilities. Or, do
you have another geolocation array you want as the target?

If you have an example I'm happy to try a few things, but I'd assumed you
had a target map projection in mind. What kind of crs to choose depends on
your goal, or is purely to not have north up?

Perhaps there's something terminology wise I'm missing ...

Mike