[gdal-dev] Specify Grid Rotation for gdal.Warp() with Geolocation Arrays

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:33:39 PDT 2022

yes I see, well you can probably set a target GeoTIFF with the geotransform
that you want - and gdalwarp to that as the target.  I don't believe you
can do that with gdalwarp directly, and I have no idea with python - and
finally I'm sorry to add irrelevant discussion - but this is interesting
and I'm going to try it out in R and C++ and would love to see a python
example too.

Cheers, Mike

Michael Sumner
Software and Database Engineer