[gdal-dev] A CSW query that seems to me works badly

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Nov 18 04:01:26 PST 2022

This is mostly an implementation detail that should have no
consequences. If you really want to change that, I'd suggest you to
submit a pull request with the change directly.

Hint:  go to
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/edit/master/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/wfs/ogrwfsfilter.cpp
, do the change and use the UI to submit it as pull request