[gdal-dev] Compilation error with JP2KAK driver

Johannes Paul johannespaul92 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:32:56 PST 2022

Hello,
I'm having trouble compiling GDAL 3.6.0 on Centos7 with JP2KAK driver using
Kakadu 8.2.
I'm following the below instructions to compile KDU
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/JP2KAK
And I'm using the following cmake options to compile GDAL
-DGDAL_USE_KDU=ON -DKDU_INCLUDE_DIR="${INSTALLDIR}"
-DKDU_LIBRARY="${INSTALLDIR}"/lib/libkdu_v82R.so
-DKDU_AUX_LIBRARY="${INSTALLDIR}"/lib/libkdu.a
-DGDAL_ENABLE_DRIVER_JP2KAK:BOOL=ON
Everything goes fine until Linking CXX shared library libgdal.so
where I get multiple errors type jp2kakdataset.cpp:(.text+0x396): undefined
reference to `kdu_supp...

I've noticed the issue has a