[gdal-dev] Motion: adopt RFC69 C/C++ Code Formatting

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Nov 28 09:35:03 PST 2022

Le 28/11/2022 à 18:17, Javier Jimenez Shaw a écrit :
> Which version of clang-format are we using?
15.0.4 currently, pinned in the pre-commit configuration file. cf
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/6787#issuecomment-1327416250 . It is
installed automatically when running pre-commit. Works fine for me on
Ubuntu 20.04 or Windows 10
> (I saw 3.8 somewhere n the code?)

Ah yes the initial version of the RFC mentioned an older release. It
should be adjusted.

> About the blame problems, we can do this:
> https://akrabat.com/ignoring-revisions-with-git-blame/

Regarding my mention of a dedicated account to do the big reformat, I
was more thinking to attribution statistics of
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/graphs/contributors

Even