[gdal-dev] Create tile index by time?

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Fri Oct 14 04:00:12 PDT 2022

Hi,

On 10/14/22 12:52, Thomas Knudsen wrote:
> Sounds like a STAC related task to me - https://stacspec.org/en
> <https://stacspec.org/en>

after having a quick look, I have to say that I didn't understand
anything about that STAC thingy. Not sure how that is supposed to help me.

I need to create a shape file as a tile index for mapserver which
contains the time dimension value for each map instead of the geometric
dimensions.

Like gdaltindex, just for time instead location.

-Stefan

--
  (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
  //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263