[gdal-dev] Off topic COG question

Andrew Brooks arb at sat.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 12:54:47 PDT 2023

I was trying to build a web app using only OpenLayers and COG files, which
I think would work, but I didn't finish it because the specific COG files I
had used a projection that wasn't supported by geotiff.js That was a couple
of years ago, I'm pretty sure there's plenty of examples out there using
openlayers or leaflet with COG files that need no tile server.