[gdal-dev] Java-GDAL binding:How to convert gdal dataset to byte array

Laurențiu Nicola lnicola at dend.ro
Thu Apr 13 09:50:05 PDT 2023

Hi,

VSIUnlink is https://gdal.org/java/org/gdal/gdal/gdal.html#Unlink(java.lang.String), but I can't find VSIGetMemFileBuffer or VSIFOpenEx2L and VSIFReadL, which you could use instead. FileFromMemBuffer is there, but it goes in the wrong direction.

So sorry, I have no idea. I've never used the Java bindings.

Laurentiu