[gdal-dev] GRIB can't get nodata and cmake can't disable FileGDB

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Apr 29 06:34:36 PDT 2023

Ivan,

(I see you've filed an issue for the GRIB nodata issue since.)

> But I am getting a compilation error, somewhere on
> ogrsf_frmts/openfilegdb, and I cannot turn off that driver on cmake.
> The parameter -DGDAL_USE_FILEGDB=OFF seems to work fine.

For the OpenFileGDB driver, this should be
-DOGR_ENABLE_DRIVER_OPENFILEGDB=OFF

-DGDAL_USE_FILEGDB=OFF is to disable the use of the proprietary SDK

I somehow recall someone had mentioned a building issue some time ago
but can't find it. Anyway, I assume you may perhaps use an older
compiler, like MSVC 2015 which we no longer test/support and that
doesn't support some aspects of C++11. You may perhaps try to revert
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/commit/b8076543f0fefb7106351297b845df2f8b4d8514
alternatively, or better upgrade to something more recent

More generally when you report something, be very specific and post
exact error messages.

Even