[gdal-dev] Set axis order with ogr2ogr

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Feb 8 02:58:24 PST 2023

Set PROJ_LIB as an environment variable (with set
PROJ_LIB="D:\MDT\V9\bin\gdal\gdal_latest\share") rather than with
--config, as --config is only for GDAL configuration options, and
PROJ_LIB is only read by PROJ which reads environment variable.

And don't set OGR_CT_FORCE_TRADITIONAL_GIS_ORDER=YES. It is not needed here.