[gdal-dev] how to export all the definitions of the relationships present in a FileGDB?

Jan Heckman jan.heckman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 05:10:13 PST 2023

I seem to remember that the n:m relationships can be retrieved as a table.
Look in the TOC.
1:n relationships are not stored in GDB as a table, but as a simple foreign
key relationship as far as I remember.
If you were import an n:m relationship(table) into say postgresql,
you would then have to add the needed (primary and foreign key) constraints
manually or programmatically.
With json, I have no clue how to make the relationship table(s) operational
again. Not quite my turf.
Hope this puts you in the right direction,
Jan