[gdal-dev] Interaction between no data and resampling

Laurențiu Nicola lnicola at dend.ro
Mon Jan 16 04:05:03 PST 2023

PS:

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023, at 13:58, Laurențiu Nicola wrote:

>  * the `-srcnodata` docs and `gdalwarpkernel.cpp` suggest that masked pixels are not included in the computation (unlike those of no data?)
The remark in the brackets is wrong, of course, since the docs are specifically about `-srcnodata` . But I'm still unsure how these are handled in the code. I probably missed something, but I saw the checks <https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/alg/gdalwarpkernel.cpp#L1225> for a mask, but not no data.