[gdal-dev] A Java SWIG question

Barry DeZonia bdezonia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 22:58:57 PDT 2023

Hello,

I am trying to work on the swig java api. I've made a lot of progress and
am running into one last error before my code completely compiles. I am
getting a swig complaint when passing a java long[] to a C/C++ call that is
expecting GUInt64*.

Basically the error message is "long[] cannot be converted to
SWIGTYPE_p_GUInt64". I've been reading and googling and I can't figure out
how to modify typemaps_java.i to accomplish this. I think it is a simple
thing but I am at a loss. Does anyone have any tips?