[gdal-dev] Removal of Python SWIG python generated files from git

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:49:44 PST 2023

I am also okay with removing the files. I think removing the generated
files will help the project's health.

At Google, we have used the swig generated files from git for the python
interfaces. It was helpful as we don't have a lot of control about which
swig version is available. However, it's now not that hard to run swig
separately from our bazel based build with a specific version of swig that
works and copying the files over.

Thanks!
-Kurt