[gdal-dev] Ogr2ogr CSV driver not handling correctly line breaks inside columns

Moises Calzado mcalzado at carto.com
Mon May 8 07:33:56 PDT 2023

Hey Robert!

We already have something like head -n -2 in our pipeline, but the problem
is that the CSV that should be generated when omitting these two lines is
not valid, as it doesn't double quote the strings with line breaks.

Jukka, thanks so much for the alternative approach proposal! We'll check if
the GeoJSONseq output works as expected and we'll evaluate if the actual
process can be updated with this new approach.

Once more, thanks so much for all your help on that one. We really
appreciate it!

Regards.