[gdal-dev] Antwort: Re: Unsupported HTTPAUTH value 'BEARER', ignored

Michael Otto michael.otto at data-experts.de
Fri Apr 5 02:28:29 PDT 2024

Hello Even,

Your proposed solution (for version 3.8) seems to work.
Thank you very much.

Michael

Von:    "Even Rouault" <even.rouault at spatialys.com>
An:     "Michael Otto" <michael.otto at data-experts.de>,
gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Datum:  04.04.2024 16:15
Betreff:        Re: [gdal-dev] Unsupported HTTPAUTH value 'BEARER',
ignored

Hi,
GDAL_HTTP_AUTH=BEARER support has been added in master / GDAL 3.9dev only
(I've just fixed an erroneous statement about it being in 3.8)
In earlier versions, you can try setting
GDAL_HTTP_HEADERS="Authentication: Bearer {your_token_here}"
Even