[gdal-dev] pixel class

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Wed Jul 31 01:19:17 PDT 2024

Hi

I am working in an algorithm that uses a lot of pixel positions both as int
and double, offset of pixels, etc.
Is there any class that avoids me to use a variable for the x and another
for the y... for everything? It would make the code much simpler.
Something where I can multiply by a factor (all the components), or sum
another pixel (as an offset), and so on. Of course, set and get each
component.

I have used in other projects Eigen::Vector2i and Vector2d. I do not mean
that we add Eigen3 as a dependency for such a minor thing, but maybe we
have already something similar.

Also I do not want to use it in any API. Just an internal tool to make code
easier to read.

Thanks.
Javier