[gdal-dev] Adding multiple TREs to a NITF using gdal_translate

Marek Setnik Marek.Setnik at obrum.pl
Tue Jun 11 03:11:26 PDT 2024

Hello!

I'm having trouble with adding multiple TREs to a NITF file (using C++ API), the documentation mentions that the TRE creation options allows for that but I can't figure out the syntax, how do I achieve something like this: TRE=NAME1=VALUES1,NAME2=VALUES2 ? (I also tried to use TRE creation option twice like so: -co TRE=NAME1=VALUES1 -co TRE=NAME2=VALUES2, but the second TRE gets ignored)

Thanks in advance!

Marek