[gdal-dev] GDALGetGeoTransform

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Jun 11 07:09:11 PDT 2024

Johannes,

access to your DIMAP product would be needed to investigate.

I assume the product also returns RPC?   If so, test GetMetadata("RPC")
!= null, and if it does, you can likely consider than any GeoTransform
is "garbage". If you have RPCs, you can directly compute a geotransform.
You need to reproject using GDALWarp() with the "-rpc" option.

Even