[gdal-dev] "Thanks" page in our documentation

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Oct 7 16:31:49 PDT 2024

Hi,

I feel we were missing a "thanks" page in our documentation. We had one
in the static HTML version of the web site, prior to the migration to
Sphinx, although it was already a bit outdated. Hence I'm proposing
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/10963 , partly based on the content
of the past version of the page, and updating it.

This is a tricky exercise and I've perhaps forgotten to mention people
that should be credited. Please contact me (preferably off-list) if
you'd like to be credited or if you believe someone should be credited.
And also if you don't want to be listed or if you want information about
you to be modified.

Best regards,

Even