[OSGeodata] discovery requirements (some thoughts)

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Wed Aug 23 10:17:46 EDT 2006

I think some sort of face-to-face would be really helpful.  Perhaps we
can have small presentations from:

Approaches:
 - Tom (owscat)
 - Stefan (OAI approach)
 - Paul Ramsey (Google scraping)
Software:
 - Jeroen (GeoNetwork)
 - someone from deegree?

- discussion of pros and cons of approaches
- timelines
- way forward

Comments?

..Tom