[OSGeodata] Missing topic !?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Dec 15 09:58:40 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 02:16:38PM +0000, Martin Spott wrote:
> Am I the only one who recieves the EMails from the list with the topic
> ripped off and replaced by nothing but "[OSGeodata]"

Ugh, I see them with rewritten headers that say [OSGeodata] but the
topics still persist. In any case we are moving mailing list servers
really soon, as soon as a mailman facility is available on the new
system. When this happens it should be pretty transparent, though
anyone now in digest mode may lose their settings.

cheers,

jo