Telescience Shell Account

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Jul 21 10:00:38 EDT 2006

Hey gang,

Had an OSGEO local chapter meeting last night and it was brought up that
the geodata committee has been allowing shell access to a Telescience
blad server for the processing of data.

This would be great for the processing and creation of the GRASS
datasets we will be working on for the Ottawa OSGEO chapter and the
GRASS community as a whole. I was told this would fit into OSGEO
mission.

Who do I speak with concerning this type of account?

I have some ideas/requirements for software and would probably be
tunneling X sessions.

Is there a seprate telescience discussion area for this project?

Cheers