[OSGeodata] Reminder: IRC meeting 1hr

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Thu Jun 29 10:51:31 EDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 10:39:39AM -0400, Mitchell, Cindy wrote:
> Hi Jo,
>
> Thanks for your advice yesterday. I did get set up to attend only to
> discover that my organization blocks access to IRCs... So I will not be
> participating today. I will try to work from home for next meeting and sneak
> in that way!

Cindy --

If you have access to some browser which is not Safari, you should be
able to get on from http://crschmidt.net/irc/irc.cgi -- simply type in a
username, and click join. This is a web-based IRC client, which uses
only HTTP traffic to communicate to the IRC server.

Anyone who needs to join #osgeo for the meeting can also use this
client, but access will be removed later this afternoon to prevent
abuse.

--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer