[OSGeodata] Geodata and Telescience stuff

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Sep 8 09:54:53 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info...

Grass worked for me... Is it alright to port X sessions from this box? I
hope so, but thought I'd double check

So now that I am more educated on all the other servers am I to stick to
the geodata server? Although my account apears to be working on other
servers (assume because of LDAP?) am I permited to use them or do I have
to get different permissions from different groups?

Thanks for pushing me in the right direction...

I am moving over data to my home directory until we have the metadata
issue all figured out, then Franks sugestion of a web directory I think
would work well to start off.

What's the next step to make this happen? Is there something I can help
with to make the next step easier?

Cheers