[Geotools-devel] On the catalog tutorial

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Mon Sep 25 09:44:30 EDT 2006

Adrian Custer wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> A link for Jody, who must be tired since his creativity doesn't extend
> into the web site he knows so well,
>
>   http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Catalog+Tutorial

Thanks, there is also a long section on the udig developers guide (w/
pictures).
> P.S. Not sure what the 'GeoData' list is but it's not in the list of cc
> because it wasn't in jody's original reply. Besides I don't see a need
> to *expand* the discussion before we've come to a good presentation of
> the issue.

GeoData (was on a BCC because if you are not on the list a reply-to-all
would give you email bounces). They are a happy osgeo
list that is trying to sort out some of this stuff on the web services
end (thought it may be fun, or at least confusing, for them to see
how a client library makes use of their services).

Jody